Impact Mission Relief Eradicate Poverty By Empowering Communities To Self-Sufficiency.
US (+1) 713-360-7387 / Fax: (+1) 713-389-8643
Mission, Vision and Core Values
IMPACT MISSION RELIEF is a non-profit international organization, which has for mission to impact disadvantage individuals, families and communities by alleviating sufferings and promoting sustainable development, social and economic growth and human dignity worldwide
ERADICATE POVERTY THROUGH COMMUNITIES' EMPOWERMENT
IMPACT MISSION RELIEF's goal is to equip and empower those who are marginalized by the current global challenges to became the authors of a better future that themselves participate in imagining and building. We seek Transformational changes through Entrepreneurship and innovations.
1. Integrity I.M Relief activities, services, and programs are consistent with our stated missions, compatible with our organizational capacity, respectful of the interests of our varied constituencies, and managed with the highest level of professionalism.
2. Accountability The true measure of our success, as a Christian nonprofits organization, is whether individual lives—and our communities have been impacted with Christ’s love—also have changed for the better as a result of our work. Being mission- focused organization, producing measurable outcomes, conducting program evaluations, and developing and maintaining sound financial management are important elements of our accountability.
3. Stewardship We are stewards of community resources and are committed to being socially, financially, legally, and environmentally responsible. We respect donors’ intentions and restrictions on the use of their gifts, and promote responsible stewardship of the resources they entrust to us for the accomplishment of our work.
4. Servant hood Service is a calling not burden. As believers we called to be God’s servant leaders in our family and community.
5. Good Citizenship: I.M Relief complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations wherever it is operating. We keep the broader interests of the community in mind, and look for opportunities to become partners with those working in the private and public sectors. We value respectful, reasoned dialogue with one another even when we disagree. We reinforce countries constitution to be applicable to all.